LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Jack Trout, Co-Author of 'Positioning,' Dies at 82...the concept was the basis of a series of columns in
Advertising Agein 1972. "The basic approach of positioning is not to create something...
- Introducing the New Ad Age Homepage
Advertising Ageis undergoing some pretty exciting changes. Today we're excited to reveal a fresh look for our homepage , one that not only brings...
- Advertising Is Still a Boys' Club Fifteen months after the sexual harassment suit that rocked the industry, not much has changed for women in advertising.
- Please Use Caution When Handling Ad Age's HOT Memorial Day Membership Sale When you think of
Advertising Age, what do you think of? Warm, sunny weather? Weekends at the beach? Backyard barbeques? The unofficial start of summer...
- Team of Rivals: Inside Fox, Turner and Viacom's Strange CollaborationWith digital media encroaching on all sides, TV adversaries train their fire outward instead of at each other. It could be the start of something bigger.