LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Build-A-Bear Builds Buzz Beyond Bears...s holiday plans, expansion efforts, and two-year-old brand refresh.
Advertising Age: The holidays are just around the corner. How are you marketing your...
- What You Can Learn From the Social Media Crisis That Wasn't As the editor of
advertising age, I don't get to do as much actual editing as I'd like to do. While I'm...
- Ad Age Editor Ken Wheaton to Depart at the End of the YearAfter 16 years at the company, Wheaton is leaving to focus on his novels.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Q&A: Soledad O'Brien Is Back on TV and Wants to Get to the Facts...under President-Elect Donald Trump. This interview has been lightly edited.
Advertising Age: Why is "Matter of Fact" the right fit for you at this...