LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- An Ad Tech Glossary: Must-Know Terms, If You're Looking For An Ad-Tech Partner...across the web. Top players include Google Display Network, AOL 's
Advertising.com, Millennial Media . Ad Server : A company whose technology relays an ad buy...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.
- Healthcare.gov and State Sites Still Crawling With Ad Trackers...By January 30, though, ad trackers including Twitter Advertising, RocketFuel, and
Advertising.comwere still spotted on pages where people can submit personal information. The...
- Millennial Media's Mollie Spilman Bolts For Criteo...15 years, beginning at People Magazine with stops at Discovery Communications ,
Advertising.comand Yahoo. Her decision to join Criteo, she said, came down to...
- Automation: History Repeating Itselfâ¦in a Good Way1913. 1943. 1963. 2013. What do these years have in common?