LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Advertising Will Live on DirecTV Now, AT&T's New Streaming TV Service...on demand for 64 channels, said Rick Welday, president of AT&T
AdWorks, the ad sales division of AT&T Entertainment. Exactly how much of...
- What the AT&T and Time Warner Deal Could Mean for Advertising...last year, already serves targeted commercials to specific DirecTV households through its
AdWorksdivision. Such addressable advertising is expected to be in 13 million AT...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- How Yahoo Could Help Verizon or AT&T Monetize Their DataData monetization through targeted advertising and marketing is key to Verizon's and AOL's bids for Yahoo.
- Why CPG Is the Next Frontier for Addressable TV Ads...goes, just need to reach the most people possible. But AT&T
AdWorksis looking to change that perception during its "addressable" upfront pitches to...