LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Wall Street Journal Dow Jones & Co.
- American Lawyer Media forms events division...NorthStar Conferences, a division of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (
AICPA), where she served as senior VP. She will report to Henry Dicker...
- WUNDERMAN MERGES MEDIA SERVICES WITH MEDIAEDGE:CIA...for Mediaedge:cia, including 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, AT&T, Club Med,
AICPA, Citibank, Brink's Home Security, Sylvan Learning Center and Campbell Soup Co...
- Accountant ads respond to Andersen mess...York Times, USA Today, Chicago Tribune and The Dallas Morning News. The
AICPA, which represents 350,000 CPAs nationwide, has also bought ad space in...
- Accounting trade association to use direct and e-mail...4% in 1990 to 2% in 2000. Hill, Holliday, Connors, Cosmopulos, Boston, is already orchestrating a print and broadcast campaign on behalf of the