LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Sex Toys, Salaries and Science...on those brands. Double it up Earlier this week, professional design association
AIGAlaunched a movement named "Double or Nothing," aimed at doubling the number...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 40 Under 40 This year's crop of talented thinkers, doers and dreamers are reshaping marketing.
- Young and Vojta join McCann NY, Holland and Milner join 72andSunny and moreAll the latest creative news from around the industry
- People news from Mindsmack, CP+B and more....San Francisco. He has won awards from the Ad Club, IAB MIXX,
AIGA, AIA, W3, Creativity, OMMA and Cannes. New York advertising agency DeVito/Verdi...
- What the Gap did wrongHint: It wasn't (just) about a bad typeface