LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Prize Fight Over What Media 'Wants' Mayweather-McGregor may have been the most-pirated event yet, writes David Berkowitz. Do we really understand the fundamentals of media?
- Buck Up, United Airlines! You'll Be OK! Remember JetBlue and Delta's PR disasters? Neither do we.
- Trump Adviser: Ex-Ford Boss Mulally in Mix for Secretary of State...Mr. Trump tweeted that Boeing's contract to build the next
Air Force Oneplane was too expensive. He has said he wants to keep...
- New Republic Spinning Off Content Marketing Agency...which has been referred to as the "in-flight magazine of
Air Force One," has been known throughout its history as a lofty journal of...
- Patrik Bergh Joins Superlounge, Rascal Signs Pearson and More...work on a film celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Nike
Air Force Oneshoe. New York Times food photographer Andrew Scrivani has signed with...