LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and More...work with Selfridges, Ferguson has made short films and commercials for
Air France, Dove, Nike, Sony , fashion brand Chloe, and other clients including Lady Gaga...
- There's a Reason Big French Agency BETC's HQ Isn't in Paris Anymore...of BETC's size and creative reputation for clients like Evian,
Air Franceand Canal+, Pantin has awaited the agency's arrival "like the Holy...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch Europe 2016Meet 20 honorees from Adam & Eve/DDB, Boden, MediaCom, Marcel, Mini, MRM, L'Oreal, PepsiCo, Sky, Sport England, Thjnk, Unit9, Vice and More
- FF Shanghai Is Ad Age's 2016 International Agency of the Year...Tencent platform that is the local answer to Google Streetview. For
Air France, it had passengers play a mobile game to compete for upgrades to...