LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Comcast tries to one-up Disney. And IHOP burgers are selling like, um, hotcakes IHOPs 'are seeing roughly four to seven times as many burger orders as they were' before a big marketing stunt.
- Apple's 'Barbers' spot wins the top honor at the One Club's ADC Awards...feature which won Best in Discipline for Publication Design. Swedish agency
Akestam Holstpicked up the award for Boutique Agency of the Year, with work...
- Ikea Picks Anomaly Amsterdam For Global Sustainability Work...including Mother London in the U.K., 72andSunny in the Netherlands,
Akestam Holstin Sweden, CP&B in the U.S., The Monkeys in Australia...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Ikea Kicks Off $444 Million Global Media Review...York, BBH Singapore, Buzzman Paris, Mother London, and Forsman & Bodenfors and
Akestam Holstin Sweden have all created memorable campaigns for the brand. Ikea's...