LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Publicis Creates 'Revolutionary' Model: Single-Country P&LsOther changes to be announced by Arthur Sadoun at today's global meeting include promotions for three top women at the network level.
- Publicis Groupe Creates New Entity for Walmart to Handle U.S. Creative, In-Store MarketingPartnership will focus on how Publicis and Walmart will "navigate the future of retail."
- Feeding the Beast: AMC Expands Its Upfront Menu...the Consortium, TV networks don't have the luxury of waiting for
alchemyto take hold. This September marks Charlie Collier's 10th anniversary as...
- Cable Ratings Declines Don't Mean Doom and Gloom for Advertising...Yet...they could cash Emmy nominations in for ratings. With that sort of
alchemyout of reach, however, cable is doing everything it can to keep...
- The Secret to Being a Powerful CEO? Give Your Power AwayThe secret to being a powerful CEO in today's agency world is to give your power away, writes Lynn Fantom, CEO of ID Media.