LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- T-Mobile, Sprint announce merger to create 'mother of all 5G networks'...it, a bicyclist avoids a crash after a virtual heads-up display
alertshim that an SUV is approaching fast from behind. A different man...
- SXSW Live Blog: Hard Questions, Late Drinks, Still Going...cashes in The festivals' official app will send you arguably helpful push
alerts, but when you swipe to open one you're greeted with a...
- Super Bowl LII: Who's Buying Ads in the Big Game Our Super Bowl ad chart is back, sortable by marketer, agency, category and new info. Bookmark this page, or get our Super Bowl alerts.
- Pepsi's Retro Super Bowl Ad Includes Glimpses of Britney Spears, Michael Jackson...ad for Mtn Dew. Want the latest Super Bowl ad news in your inbox? Sign up here to receive our revamped Super Bowl
- Steven Tyler Kicks It In Reverse and Finds Youth in Kia's Super Bowl Ad...on behalf of Skittles. Want the latest Super Bowl ad news in your inbox? Sign up here to receive our revamped Super Bowl