LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Buy Ads Based Off President's Tweets? Bloomberg Media Says Why Not...interest in the area. Bloomberg is looking into adding tweets and news
alertsto its portfolio of triggers against which marketers can buy. Last December...
- Mooch-be-gone: Tabloids Tackle the Latest Fiasco...of Tuesday, August 1: Among the subject lines of the various email
alertsI got from Us Weekly over the past 24 hours: "'Teen Mom...
- From PornHub to the ACLU: Net Neutrality is Bringing Together Unlikely Friends...Facebook, Google , Reddit, Netflix and, yes, PornHub â " that are posting statements,
alerts, petitions, ads and calls to action all in opposition to the proposed...
- Marketers Take a Trip to 2020 in News Corp.'s Home of the FutureAmazon Launchpad, Unilever, Heineken and PepsiCo help showcase a new frontier of marketing. Look for the pop-up version at Cannes.
- What Comey's Firing Does to the Trump BrandA special edition of Dumenco's media roundup.