LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Super Bowl LI Complete Ad Chart Our Super Bowl ad chart is back, sortable by marketer, agency, category and new info. Bookmark this page, or get our Super Bowl alerts.
- Multiple Metrics for Measuring Chatbots Few benchmarks for chatbots exist, especially when comparing across platforms, but marketers have to try, writes David Berkowitz.
- Retailers: Stop Playing the Promotion Game...brand equity-building strategy. Waitlists work better as brand-boosters than sales
alerts. Limited inventory works better for brand affinity than overstock. "Sold out" works...
- Election Night Live: Media's Campaignpalooza Comes Down to a Wild End...be a relief from live-stream craziness, but the constant "Key Race
Alerts," Wolf Blitzer's energy and the music are certainly not relaxing. Audi...
- FTC Shuts Down Pop-up Ad Scammers...firms such as Microsoft and Apple were the source of the security
alerts. Some ads featured an audio message featuring a voice warning people of...