LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketers Take a Trip to 2020 in News Corp.'s Home of the FutureAmazon Launchpad, Unilever, Heineken and PepsiCo help showcase a new frontier of marketing. Look for the pop-up version at Cannes.
- What Comey's Firing Does to the Trump BrandA special edition of Dumenco's media roundup.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Why 5G Will Make Smartphones the Least Interesting Thing in Mobile...example, a bicyclist avoids a crash after a virtual heads-up display
alertshim that an SUV is approaching fast from behind. A different man...
- Five Takeaways From Mobile World Congress 2017...a commute, this Mercedes can make recommendations on route updates or provide
alertsthat make the driving experience safer. Mobile, it seems, can keep us...