LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes gets 'back to business' We promise you this is the last thing you'll read from us about the 2018 Cannes Lions. Maybe.
- We are the 0.1%: Why the ad world needs more female founders Organizations with at least 30 percent of leadership roles filled by women saw an average of 6 percent increase in profits.
- See Pepsi's ad backing its 'Uncle Drew' movie...Entertainment and Temple Hill. It opens June 29. That's not
all you'll see of Uncle Drew in the coming weeks. The Ad Council...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Brands are kind of uninspired by the #RoyalBaby. Plus, what WPP should do...Ditto for British Airways, but with three emojis. (Seriously, that's
all you've got?) Retailer John Lewis tweeted a photo of classic baby buggy...
- What WPP's board should do next: 10 prescriptions for business after SorrellMaybe WPP doesn't even need a new CEO. (Alternately, it might need three.)