LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- iPhone X: Imitation Is Not InnovationShelly Palmer says he's a fanboy, but this time Apple has gone too far.
- The Millennial Dilemma: The Generic Generation Doesn't Want Your Brands Marketers' Millennial Dilemma Bad news for
all youout there who spend your careers building brands: New research shows that more than half of millennials...
- It's A Total Eclipse of the Brands...the eclipse. Actually, they're just pancakes, but, hey, it's
all youcan eat for $4. Cracker Barrel The dining chain has a super...
- How One Creative's Brewing Hobby Influences His WorkWhen Idea Farmer's Bob Partridge isn't working on clients like KitchenAid and Shutterfly, the exec creative director is brewing beer.
- No Country for 'Cool Dads': Meet the Man Behind R/GA's Twitter AccountChapin Clark, RGA's exec-VP and exec-creative director, who has been at the shop for 16 years, has been manning the Twitter feed since 2009.