LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hard Sell, Soft Sell, Smart Sell: How to Tell What's Right for Your Brand...Millward Brown . "When you watch a hilarious or heartwarming commercial, oftentimes
all youremember is the punch line, the cute baby or the adorable puppy...
- The Best Father's Day Ads (So Far)...the '90s, Howler Magazine, a print-only soccer publication (football for
all youpurists), brought on a star-studded cast for this spot. SickKids: DadStrong...
- Cannes Lions Predictions From Former Jury Presidents: Tash WhitmeyLast Year's Data Jury Head and Havas Helia CEO on the AI that predicted Trump's win, and more.
- Marketers, What's Your Covfefe Strategy?...own 6:09 a.m. folllow-up tweet . + "'Covfefe' tells you
all youneed to know about Donald Trump," by CNN's Chris Cillizza. 2...
- Legacy Brands, It's Time to Take Charge of Our Shared Values Legacy brands, not disruptive startups, have an opportunity to be a unifying force, writes Wunderman strategy executive Nelson Freitas.