LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Onion Offers the Definitive Explanation of the Economics of Online Publishing...post, but you should really read it in full (it's not long at
all). Youcan do that by clicking on this fucking link .
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Google, P&G, Denny's and More...phone for some selfie-love. And Denny's announces that its
all-you-can-eat pancake deal will be ending on "Neversday" at "never o...
- True to Its Word, Fox Sports Owned the FallNFL, Major League Baseball and college football ratings made Fox the biggest sports draw during the most lucrative consumer-spending season.
- HQ Trivia's Scott Rogowsky Doesn't Want You To Cheat (And Yes Those Eyebrows are All Natural)...call yourself Quizzie McGuire, players are HQ-ties. Was that voice
all you? It's just how I think. That's just me. I brought...
- CES 2018: Hypes and Gripes Ahead of Tech's Big ShowWe asked six executives what they're most excited to see at this year's consumer electronics conference -- and what they're least looking forward to