LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Legacy Brands, It's Time to Take Charge of Our Shared Values Legacy brands, not disruptive startups, have an opportunity to be a unifying force, writes Wunderman strategy executive Nelson Freitas.
- An Open Letter to Clients Considering an Ad Agency Review: Part 2 Michael Fanuele, chief creative officers at General Mills, offers some ideas crafting a kinder, gentler pitch process.
- 'Fightback' Moment: Verizon Offers Unlimited Data as Wireless Competition Escalates...been embraced by every carrier. AT&T is now offering an
all-you-can-eat wireless data plan in combination with a pay-TV subscription...
- How to Win a Twitter War A strategic primer from Shelly Palmer to make you invincible. Start with antifragile positioning.
- ESPN and Wieden & Kennedy: A Look Back at One of the Most Storied Creative Partnerships in MarketingA retrospective of the great work from a great client-agency partnership now ending.