LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Lowdown: Windex Seizes on 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' SequelThe Lowdown has the latest on a new A-B InBev Mexican import, a Starbucks hoax and an example of how Facebook is changing ad-making.
- Friendly's Scoops Up SCC as Creative Agency of Record...been handled by multiple agencies in recent years. After working with
Allen & Gerritsen, in early 2015 Friendly's awarded its traditional advertising, including TV, radio...
- Ad Age's 2015 Cover Contest Finalists: Which Is Your Favorite?...digital agencies R/GA and RED Interactive Agency , smaller shops like
Allen & Gerritsen, Pitch and WPP's Johannes Leonardo , and the world's biggest agency...
- City Spotlight: Innovation Shapes Boston's Past and Future...Global President Pam Hamlin said. Multiple Boston agencies, including Sapient and
Allen & Gerritsen, relayed a similar sentiment: The camaraderie in the ad community is incomparable...