LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's 2015 Cover Contest Finalists: Which Is Your Favorite?...digital agencies R/GA and RED Interactive Agency , smaller shops like
Allen & Gerritsen, Pitch and WPP's Johannes Leonardo , and the world's biggest agency...
- City Spotlight: Innovation Shapes Boston's Past and Future...Global President Pam Hamlin said. Multiple Boston agencies, including Sapient and
Allen & Gerritsen, relayed a similar sentiment: The camaraderie in the ad community is incomparable...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Can Airlines Finally Offer You More Than 'the Nicest Prison Cell'?...commercial strategy at JetBlue Airways, in the latest "#AFewGoodMinutes" interview from
Allen & Gerritsen. "It's not as bad now as it was even two years...