LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Back From The Brink: Four Loko Is Growing -- and Launching its First TV AdAfter surviving scrutiny from health regulators, the fruity malt beverage brand is in investment mode, but more competition is coming.
- NFL Ad Rates Soar as Marketers Clamor for Time in TV's Last Great Reach Vehicle...for yet another season of Denis Leary yelling at you about aluminum
alloybodies and government five-star ratings -- although legacy auto sponsor Hyundai sat...
- Dish Network Helps Family Put on Big Boy Pants in New Spot...tough in its spot boasting the F-150's military-grade aluminum
alloybody; and Miles Mouvay, Kenan Thompson's bunny slipper-clad character for...
- GE Launches Campaign Featuring 'Unimpossible Missions'...snowball, then place it in a vessel made out of a super
alloythat is used in jet engines and other equipment in power and...
- See What Marketers Have Planned for NFL SeasonTroy Aikman sells Miller Lite, Peyton Manning hawks insurance, Bud Light deploys "coin toss" marketing and Pepsi plugs the "March to 50."