LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Esurance Will Give Away $1 Million to Tweeters During And After Super Bowl...efforts of cost-effective game-related marketing in previous years from the
Allstate-owned brand. With voice-over from "The Office" actor John Krasinski urging...
- Leo Burnett Worldwide Names Rich Stoddart CEOLeo Burnett has put its succession plan into action, elevating North American CEO Rich Stoddart to worldwide CEO.
- College Football National Championship Ratings Drop 19%...were the most visible throughout the Championship, as AT&T, Northwestern Mutual,
Allstateand Ford combined for no fewer than 24 spots. Capital One was...
- College Football Playoff Committee Drops the Ball on New Year's Eve The crystal orb in Times Square wasn't the only ball to drop, as myopic scheduling doomed ESPN's playoff ratings.
- Allstate's Mayhem Demonstrates Do-It-Yourself Fails in New Ads Watch out, homeowners â "
Allstate's Mayhem is back, and this time he's taking it upon himself to make some home improvements using online...