LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oscar Nominee Tiny Inventions Joins 1stAveMachine, Smuggler Signs Nourizadeh...Under Armour, and edited and directed ads for brands including Johnson & Johnson,
Allstate, Facebook, and Instagram. Bicoastal production company atSwim extended its representation of director...
- 72andSunny Is No. 9 on Ad Age's 2018 A-List...ways with Samsung and Target in 2017, but it picked up eBay,
Allstate, Ikea, LA Original, Barilla, SyFy, Infiniti and Uber. Last year, 72andSunny was...
- Roll Tide: Alabama-Georgia Championship Game Draws 28.4M ViewersThanks to fiddler Charlie Daniels, Taco Bell may have made the biggest splash in cable's second most-watched telecast of all time.
- Marketer's Brief: Taco Bell Finally Gives In, Sells Fries...Age's reporters and editors. Send tips/suggestions to email@example.com.
Allstate's Mayhem is getting a makeover and the Association of National Advertisers...
- Agency Brief: Airplanes, Grapes and Extra CreditThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Welch's, Air Canada and Huge.