LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Goodman Joins Chandelier, Campbell Ewald Hires Shoesmith and More...BBDO Melbourne. She has worked with brands such as General Motors , Mazda,
Allstate, Esurance, Hallmark , Heinz, Nintendo and Black & Decker. Christopher Kief has joined 360i...
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014Estimated U.S. business-to-business measured-media ad spending including TV (broadcast and cable), internet (display ads only), magazines (business and consumer), newspapers, outdoor and radio. Estimates based on Ad Age DataCenter analysis of measured-media spending data from WPP's Kantar Media. Dollars in millions.
- ESPN Taps Murderous Mascots, Wookies for College Football CampaignA year after ESPN launched the College Football Playoff series, everyone is looking to dethrone OSU ... and revenge never tasted so sweet.
- Brands and Presidential Candidates Face the Same Authenticity ChallengesLove him or hate him, Donald Trump is authentic, writes Chris Witherspoon. Here are three ways brands and candidates can be more "real."
- Best Practices for Hiring and Managing Celebrity Talent...to the creative," she said. Choosing actor Dean Winters as Mayhem for
Allstateis one example. The idea was to use the opposite of what...