LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Citi (With Katy Perry), Hotels.com, Allstate and More...the past week. Among the new releases, a teenage driver discovers that
Allstate's "accident forgiveness" policy isn't shared by his parents. Hotels.com...
- Auto Advertisers Steer Back Into O'Reilly's Former SlotMercedes, Infiniti and Honda motor into the hour vacated by the ousted Bill O'Reilly.
- With O'Reilly Out, Fox News Advertisers Wait in the Wings Fox News has cut ties with Bill O'Reilly, whose old show was hosted by Dana Perino Wednesday night, but advertisers remain cautious.
- With O'Reilly Gone, All Eyes on AdvertisersThe spring of brand safety continues: Fox News will replace "The O'Reilly Factor" with "Tucker Carlson Tonight" and await marketers' return.
- Auto Defections May Be the Least of Bill O'Reilly's Worries...thus far have suspended their advertising in "The O'Reilly Factor" are
Allstate, GlaxoSmithKline and the men's clothing brand Untuckit . The latter is the...