LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Into the Foxhole: Marianne Gambelli Tackles Ad Sales at Fox News Fox News lost its founder and its top-rated on-air personality in one tumultuous year. It gained the ad-sales veteran Marianne Gambelli.
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Citi (With Katy Perry), Hotels.com, Allstate and More...the past week. Among the new releases, a teenage driver discovers that
Allstate's "accident forgiveness" policy isn't shared by his parents. Hotels.com...
- Auto Advertisers Steer Back Into O'Reilly's Former SlotMercedes, Infiniti and Honda motor into the hour vacated by the ousted Bill O'Reilly.