LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Roll Tide: Alabama-Georgia Championship Game Draws 28.4M ViewersThanks to fiddler Charlie Daniels, Taco Bell may have made the biggest splash in cable's second most-watched telecast of all time.
- Marketer's Brief: Taco Bell Finally Gives In, Sells Fries...Age's reporters and editors. Send tips/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allstate's Mayhem is getting a makeover and the Association of National Advertisers...
- Agency Brief: Airplanes, Grapes and Extra CreditThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Welch's, Air Canada and Huge.
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.
- AKQA Opens in Gothenburg, Costello Joins the Martin Agency...Benz, Ford, Uniqlo, Delta Airlines, Unilever, and Citibank. Gale's clients include BMW, Bank of Montreal,
Allstate, MGM, Hain Celestial, Genting, and David's Bridal.