LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- AKQA Opens in Gothenburg, Costello Joins the Martin Agency...Benz, Ford, Uniqlo, Delta Airlines, Unilever, and Citibank. Gale's clients include BMW, Bank of Montreal,
Allstate, MGM, Hain Celestial, Genting, and David's Bridal.
- Marketer's Brief: Kmart's 'Fabulously-Sized' Pitch Is Jeered...Age's reporters and editors. Send tips/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allstateis on the hunt for a new chief marketing officer, Amazon is...
- B-Reel Films Signs Sangra, M ss ng P eces Adds Hyphen Labs Plus new talent at BestFriend, New Math and more.
- Marketer's Brief: This Porn Ad Is Safe for Work (Barely)Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Brazzers' free porn promo for college kids and signs the pumpkin spice trend is stale.
- Into the Foxhole: Marianne Gambelli Tackles Ad Sales at Fox News Fox News lost its founder and its top-rated on-air personality in one tumultuous year. It gained the ad-sales veteran Marianne Gambelli.