LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Without Chevy, Campbell-Ewald Chief Runs '100-Year-Old Startup' Since the Chevy loss, Campbell-Ewald has had success winning small accounts. It has replaced about one-third of the Chevy business and, CEO Bill Ludwig said, is on pace with the three-year plan established after the loss.
- Meet the 'New' Motor CityThe important work of marketing the post-bankruptcy General Motors -- that is still 40% owned by the U.S. Treasury -- and that of reshaping the new Chrysler and surging Ford, is increasingly being done by newcomers and outsiders to Motor City who are re-energizing the "new" Detroit, where creative green shoots are once again springing up.
- Carriers, Ad Associations Wrestle With Mobile Ad Targeting...touts its relationship with carriers including AT&T, U.S. Cellular and
Alltel-- now a Verizon-owned network -- that gives advertisers access to 60 different...
- MOVERS: People news from DDB Chicago, Independent, BRW, Bigsmack and Nomad...on campaigns for Chevrolet, OnStar, the United States Postal Service, Kaiser-Permanente,
AlltelWireless, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the National Fatherhood...
- People News from W+K Amsterdam, Pereira O'Dell and More...California, including five years with Accent Marketing editing Hispanic commercial spots for
Alltel, General Motors, Kaiser Permanente, U.S. Navy, American Heart Association and the...