LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dos Equis Sidelines The Most Interesting Man in the WorldA new effort called "Keep It Interesante" debuts after the iconic campaign failed to resonate under its second lead actor.
- The Dual Imperatives of Brand Belonging...interests, rituals. They are about big ideas that derive their strength and
allurefrom the shared cultural spaces and collective unconscious in which they have...
- Conde Nast Bans Fashion Photogs Bruce Weber and Mario Testino After NYT Investigation"Even as we stand with victims of abuse and misconduct," Anna Wintour writes, "we must also hold a mirror up to ourselves."
- Three Resolutions for Data-Driven Marketers in 2018...it is relevant to brand advertisers and consumers alike. For advertisers, the
allureof new data partners is hard to resist. They're all attracted...
- Confessions of an Advertising Recruiter: Sucking the Life out of the Golden Geese...she said they were headed to Wall Street. There is a certain
allureto tech firms, as well -- especially by those candidates who spend so...