LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Disney Adding 'Frozen' in $1.4 Billion Hong Kong Expansion...raising concerns that the Hong Kong destination could lose some of its
allure. Mainland Chinese customers formed the biggest group of visitors to Hong Kong...
- The Media Chart for Nov. 4: Baseball Swings a Ratings ResurgenceThanks to an exciting World Series, MLB saw its best days in years.
- Chuck Townsend Retiring From CondÃ© Nast on Dec. 31...whose brands include Vogue , Glamour , The New Yorker, GQ , Wired , Vanity Fair ,
Allureand Pitchfork. On Oct. 10, the company announced the appointment of Jim...
- BMW Films Is Coming Back -- But Does It Matter?...is bullish on the reprise. "They get massive quantities of retro-chic
allurefrom the folks that remember BMW Films from a different era," she...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 9: You Were Ready for Some FootballA trio of games broke through to land in the top 10 of broadcast and cable ratings.