LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Shocker: Week in Southern France Not Bad Way to Make LivingResisting (almost) the temptation to complain about Cannes.
- Ad Tech, Sprawl and Too Many Meetings: Can Creativity Still Shine at Cannes?This year it seemed that attendees were defending creativity as much as celebrating it.
- Cannes Lions 2016: 10 Key Takeaways Ad Age staff look back on a jam-packed week of inspiration, schmoozing, boozing and sunning.
- AlmapBBDO, Droga5, Ogilvy, WPP, Tool, UNICEF Take Final Top Honors at Cannes...the awarded and shortlisted work earned by a single agency, went to
AlmapBBDO-- an interesting development given that earlier in the week the shop was...
- Partners Marcello Serpa, Jose Luiz Madeira Depart From AlmapBBDO...agency for the past two years. Mr. Serpa and Mr. Madeira joined
AlmapBBDOin 1993, when the agency sold a share in the shop to...