LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon Flips the Twitch...The plan is to let video ads flow automatically through the
Amazon AdvertisingPlatform to its owned-and-operated properties, which also include Fire TV...
- Survival Guide 2017: Ad Tech Turns Digital Duopoly Into Three-Way BrawlMight more options await marketers as Amazon, Facebook and Google fight for programmatic ad dollars? A forecast for battles ahead.
- Kellogg's Kashi Changes Strategy, Launches Agency Review...participate in the RFP process." The incumbent agency for Kashi is
Amazon Advertising, a San Francisco shop that is part of the Leo Burnett Worldwide...
- World's 25 Largest Consolidated Agency NetworksWorld's 25 Largest Consolidated Agency Networks, from Agency Report 2015
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.