LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Advertisers Are Tapping Into China's Crazy Live-Streaming Culture...living far from home, says Amber Liu, CEO of local agency
Amber Communications. They're searching for connections online, as are young people who grew...
- In China, People Cover Brands' Online Videos With Snark...what they believe in," said Mark Kong, group creative director for
Amber Communications. "It was so unbelievable to them that a big company like Coca...
- How a Chinese Pump Maker Built a Hot Digital Agency Network...hitters and local startups. Leo's digital strategy and creative agency
Amber Communicationshas Coca-Cola Co. as a longstanding client; social agency Arkr Group...
- Coke Launches Socially Responsible Water Brand in ChinaIn China, Coke's new socially responsible water brand will fund projects to bring clean drinking water to rural schoolchildren.
- QR Codes Are Alive and Well and Living in ChinaThanks to mobile app WeChat, marketers are using QR codes in China ads.