LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Jurassic Park Dinosaurs Run Wild in Dairy Queen Shake Spot...Airing: May. 25, 9:40 pm ET Burger King: The Question Network:
AMCShow: TURN: Washington's Spies Primetime Airing: May. 25, 10:32 pm...
- The 2014-15 Broadcast TV Season, By the NumbersWhile few will look back fondly on the broadcast season that concluded Wednesday night, there were a handful of sunny spots to cherish.
- Upfront Battle Royale: Fall's 6 Hottest Time SlotsFrom "The Muppets" to "Supergirl," no one gets a free ride on the fall 2015 broadcast TV schedule.
- Coke Did Not Pay for Its 'Mad Men' Role, Says Company...be featured in the show in some way because they gave the
AMCshow permission to use footage of the classic 1971 "Hilltop" spot. But...
- Negotiating Skills Run in the Family in New Priceline Spot...Racing Primetime Airing: May. 15, 9:15 pm ET Bridgestone: Diapers Network:
AMCShow: Mad Men Airing Date: May. 15, 9:16 am ET Priceline...