LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- When Machines Get Smarter, So Do CMOsHere are five industries where machine learning will shape customer experience and marketing programs, writes Evan Rowe.
- Tech Makes It Easier to Cheat; Designing a Fashionable Space Suit & More...in space. Nik Moiseev, a Russian engineer, and Ted Southern, an
American artist, are two completely different people that are working together to improve spacesuits...
- Fewer print magazines launched this year...One b-to-b magazine that debuted was Food Fanatics, while
American Artistwas among those titles shuttered. The top categories for new magazine launches...
- Adobe: Adobe Museum of Digital Media...visitors find their way. Currently, the AMDM features an exhibit by
American artistTom Oursler, "Valley," curated by Bard College's Tom Eccles, the man...