LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Paula Deen's Credibility Crisis Is Our Credibility CrisisIt's not the diagnosis, the diet or even the endorsement of an anti-diabetes drug. It's the way the announcements were handled.
- Mullen Is No. 3 on the Ad Age Agency A-ListNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- For Mullen, its new "Unbound" philosophy has been the underpinning of its recent success, largely because -- unlike some of the trendier taglines adopted by other agencies -- it's not trying too hard.
- Why Networks Best Silos in the New Environment...as four websites to gather information about the disease (WebMD, The
American Diabetes Association, Living with Diabetes and any one of twenty support groups). The...
- Mr. Clean Jingle Writer Tom Cadden Dies...by his brother Bill. The family requests that any memorial donations be made to the
American Diabetes AssociationP.O. Box 11454, Alexandria, Va. 22312.
- State Farm Unveils Weight-Loss InitiativeCOLUMBUS, Ohio -- What does car insurance have to do with weight loss? State Farm is making the seemingly counterintuitive connection with an ambitious online and special-events effort aimed at challenging the African-American community to collectively lose 50 million pounds.