LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Cultural Progressives' Given Exclusive Access in Lincoln Marketing PushHave you ever thrown an "an officewide funeral for [your] assistant's old cat?" Well, you may well be the target Lincoln is seeking for its new MKZ.
- Alphabetical Index to the 2008 Magazine 300
- Magazine 300, 2008 edition
- 100 Leading Media Companies, 2007 dataAd Age's annual 100 Leading Media Companies report, 2008 edition. The list is ranked by total net U.S. media revenue in 2007 and is the most current edition of this Ad Age signature report.
- Photos From the American Magazine Conference: Mingling...from left): Ted Gramkow, InterMedia Outdoors; Ed Kelly, president-CEO,
American Express Publishing Corp.; Fran Farrell, National Geographic Adventure; Missy Godfrey, Spa Finder; Andy Amill...