LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G to Bring More Media Agency Work In-House as Agency Fee Cuts Continue...in-house," Moeller said. Those moves are likely to affect North
American mediashops: Omnicom's Hearts & Science and Dentsu Aegis Network's Carat . Cost...
- Forget Subway's $5 Footlong, It's $4.99 (For Now) A limited time $4.99 Footlong might help Subway's sales in early 2018, but don't expect the deal to last.
- Year in Review: Media We Mourned...lives on.) Men's Fitness Print Edition With its November issue,
American Media's health and fitness glossy bid farewell to its life as a...
- Uber Set to Name MediaCom to Handle North American Media Rideshare giant Uber also recently found a new global creative agency.
- Dentsu Aegis Wins Subway's North America Media and Creative Accounts Subway's new agency team will include talent from Carat New York and other Dentsu Aegis Network teams.