LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Trump lawyer Cohen drops suit against BuzzFeed Cohen had sued BuzzFeed for publishing the so-called Steele dossier about President Trump and Russia.
- P&G puts media duties for hair care back in review two years after 'Mediapalooza'...Dentsu Aegis Network's Carat , co-winner in the massive North
American mediareview P&G held in 2015. They are the only two contenders...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A surprising call to '#deleteFacebook,' a new football league and more Brian Acton made billions selling WhatsApp to Facebook, but now he's telling people to #deleteFacebook.
- New York Magazine gives the Trump White House the supermarket tabloid cover treatment it deserves...that both Us Weekly and the National Enquirer are owned by
American MediaInc., whose CEO, David Pecker, is a diehard Trump friend and ally...
- Danone North America Picks Wavemaker as Media Agency of Record The agency selection comes as DanoneWave, which makes everything from yogurt to almond milk, tries to stand out to younger consumers.