LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Uber Set to Name MediaCom to Handle North American Media Rideshare giant Uber also recently found a new global creative agency.
- Dentsu Aegis Wins Subway's North America Media and Creative Accounts Subway's new agency team will include talent from Carat New York and other Dentsu Aegis Network teams.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Agencies Boost Ad Spending With Amazon. Plus, the Google Vs. Amazon FeudHolding companies reportedly plan to spend more on Amazon next year as they look for an alternative to Google and Facebook.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners...Year package in the fall, there were six large magazine publishers:
American MediaInc., CondÃ© Nast, Hearst, Meredith, Rodale and Time Inc. Soonâ "once Hearst...
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age Rebrand...and brand strategy. (She had just masterfully seized control of every
American mediaplatform with her first pregnancy photos.) We also made a calculation that...