LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nevada Senate Race Drew in $31 Million From 34 Groups in Last Few WeeksAt least 34 PACs, union groups and advocacy organizations are vying for voter attention in the state's highly contested Senate race.
- Marketers Embrace Facebook, Google MissionariesGoogle and Facebook teams are now assigned to more than half the world's 50 biggest advertisers.
- P&G's Spinoff of Beauty Brands to Coty Leaves Grey With a Conflict...less complicated. Publicis Groupe's Starcom Mediavest Group retained the North
American mediabusiness of the P&G brands heading to Coty following P&G...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- P&G Hires New Global Media Director From Mondelez in Push to Hire More Outside Talent...Eddleman, another longtime P&G media executive who previously oversaw North
American media, l eft the company for Google in 2014. In an address to...