LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Activision consolidates global media with OMD...titles include "Destiny" and "Crash." In 2011, Activision shifted its North
American mediabusiness , which was $150 million at the time, from WPP-owned MEC...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: CBS, its riveting legal drama and its mustache-less new 'Magnum P.I.'"So, how's your week been?" For CBS CEO Leslie Moonves, it's been ... interesting.
- P&G consolidates hair-care media with Carat...G. But H&S remains on the broader P&G North
American mediaroster alongside Carat. Both won their places in an extensive 2015 pitch...
- Trump lawyer Cohen drops suit against BuzzFeed Cohen had sued BuzzFeed for publishing the so-called Steele dossier about President Trump and Russia.
- P&G puts media duties for hair care back in review two years after 'Mediapalooza'...Dentsu Aegis Network's Carat , co-winner in the massive North
American mediareview P&G held in 2015. They are the only two contenders...