LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Live at ANA: Chicago Cubs Exec on Keeping Fans Loyal in Hard Times And now that the team is winning, how can the Cubs maintain their charm?
- 'Masters of Marketing' Takeaways: Confidence Wanes, But CMOs Promise to 'Kick Some Butt'...They are wrestling with issues ranging from how to break through what
ANAchief Bob Liodice called a "byzantine, non-transparent, super complex digital media...
- Live at ANA: Andy England Says Brand Safety Problems Aren't Going Away What's the one thing marketers will be talking about in 2018? The former MillerCoors CMO says it's one of their obsessions from this year.
- Live at ANA: Lane Bryant's CMO on the Mainstreaming of Size DiversityWe asked the executive VP and CMO of women's apparel brand Lane Bryant when more diverse body types will no longer make headlines.
- ANA Live Blog, Day Two: Not Just Twerking for the Sake of It
ANAAnnual Meeting 2017 Live Blog: ANA Annual Meeting 2017, Day 2 Day two of the National Advertiser's "Masters of Marketing" event started the...