LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McKinsey: Not much has changed three years after media rebate uproar...Co. The McKinsey effort, which was scheduled to be discussed at the
ANA's Advertising Financial Management Conference on Monday, was led by Sarah Armstrong...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- How an agency adds value in an AI era...will have huge ramifications for consumers, businesses and society. At the recent
ANAMedia conference, even Procter & Gamble Chief Brand Officer Marc Pritchard noted how...
- Media, production, social: More marketers do it for themselves...their clients, heightening concerns over where their media money really goes. An
ANAsurvey last year found 35 percent of marketers are taking programmatic digital...
- As fallout from Facebook and Cambridge Analytica continues, marketers shrug The marketing industry is figuring out how to respond to the latest Facebook controversy. And some players say they aren't too worried.