LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes Daily Blog Day Three: Who Are You Calling 'Staff'? Vets of the Cannes Lions may have noticed that the festival's bags this year no longer come packed with heaps of flyers, mags and swag.
- How Advertisers Could Be Hurt if Net Neutrality Dies...the group opposed. As for net neutrality in particular, Dan Jaffe, the
ANA's group executive VP, government relations, said, "ANA has gone out to...
- Digital Media's Year in the Crosshairs...Our ads may have appeared alongside YouTube content promoting terrorism and hate."
ANACalls for Audits at Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest March 17 The...
- The Comeback of Big Ideas at This Year's One Show Awards A few years ago, I went to the big
ANAconference in Florida and heard a panel of the country's leading CMOs conclude that...
- The Fox in the Henhouse: Agencies Balk When Consultants Come to AuditAs consultancies wade deeper in Mad Ave's client pool, another of their business practices -- media audits -- is coming too close for comfort for agencies.