LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89Samuel "Si" Newhouse Jr., the publishing billionaire who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines has died.
- How the Industry Is Rushing Aid to Puerto Rico -- and How You Can HelpMarketers, media and public citizens are stepping in to help victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
- Hugh Hefner, Playboy Founder Who Seduced America, Dies at 91Hefner's wish was to be buried in a crypt he bought next to the grave of Marilyn Monroe, whose nude photos catapulted Playboy to success.
- Vital Farms Calls Bullshit on Cage-Free Eggs...that cage-free doesn't mean cruelty-free, it represents a major
animalwelfare step above cage confinementâ "and one that's still feasible for...
- Megyn Kelly's Wake-Up Call The former Fox News favorite starts a new day, every day, as she joins NBC's morning lineup. Will viewers follow?