LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Advertisers, Viewers Don't Show Up for Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview...spot that encouraged NBC viewers to adopt a pet from a local
animalshelter and another that looked to discourage social-media bullying by way...
- Broadcasters Look to Competition Series to Ward Off a Summer Ratings Drought NBC's "America's Got Talent" still rules, but ABC hopes to make a splash with kitschy retro fare like "Battle of the Network Stars."
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Oreo, Gatorade, GMC and More...Jun. 6, 10:22 pm ET GMC: Like a Pro: Anthem Network:
AnimalPlanet Show: Animal Cops Houston Primetime Airing: Jun. 6, 9:23 pm...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Samsung, Verizon, Audi and More...41 pm ET 23andMe: Despicable Me 3: Gru's Genetic Journey Network:
AnimalPlanet Show: Must Love Cats Primetime Airing: Jun. 1, 9:46 pm...
- Machine Learning and AI: When to Start? Your competitors are working on their answers as you are reading this, Shelly Palmer writes.