LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- YouTube brings in Will Smith to show how safe it is for brandsAt its NewFronts event, YouTube emphasizes safe Hollywood stars and 1.8 billion viewers as it looks to move beyond questions of quality.
- Impossible Burger draws environmentalists' ire...addiction A solution to the world's beef addiction is urgently needed.
Animalagriculture eats up an astonishing 30 percent of the earth's land...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Five things we just learned about Facebook (such as, it temporarily broke Tinder) Also, the latest updates on WPP's settlement with Erin Johnson and the WPP board's investigation into CEO Martin Sorrell.
- YouTube shooter's website is still up, and shows grievances even before 'Adpocalypse'...The site's content suggests that Aghdam, 38, was an outspoken vegan,
animalrights advocate and wannabe YouTube star. On the live website as well...
- United Air Called on to Explain Its High Rate of Pet Deaths...to demand an explanation for the carrier's industry-high rate of
animaldeaths. Eighteen of the 24 animals that died on a major U...