LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- PokÃ©mon Go Fever Hits Russia, Making Kremlin Nervous...that sometimes involves tricking their phones into thinking they live in
another country. Russian carrier Mobile TeleSystems PJSC estimates that 1.37 million people are...
- Western Union Is Teaming Up With Super Bowl 50 MVP...send money to their mothers in the U.S. or to
another country." Advertising Age Player The campaign, running from early April until the end...
- Dapper Signs Belli, The Mill's Hampshire Joins Rogue and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Chinese Brands Want to Go Global; Here's Why It's Still So Tough Despite it troubles, China is the world's second-biggest economy. Why has it been so hard to build Chinese brands abroad?
- Marketing to 'Z': This Mobile Generation Really Gets AroundGen Z is about to make "a big sensation" So marketers, get ready: The rules of engagement are going to be very different.