AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms.
- Why the Video Network StyleHaul Hired a Veteran Print Executive as Its Revenue Chief...s Day and Reader's Digest, as well as a stint as
AOL's exec VP-interactive marketing sales during the AOL-Time Warner days.
- Democrats to Kick Off Digital Voter Targeting Effort at Summer Meeting...The data matching has been streamlined for ads on Facebook, Yahoo, MSN,
AOL, addressable TV platforms including DirecTV and Dish Network and via digital ad...
- Deep Focus Sets Sights On Branded Entertainment With DFxDeep Focus' new group, called DFx, has inked arrangements with companies including Tastemade and Popsugar.
- Ad Exchanges Work Together to Deliver Desktop and Mobile Weather WarningsThis spring, ad tech companies such as
AOL, AppNexus, Rocket Fuel and xAd partnered with Conversant to distribute emergency alert notifications to desktop and mobile...
- IAB Says HTML5 Is New Standard, Adobe Agrees...unified and scalable digital advertising industry â " along with other members like
AOL, Google and Yahoo. "Markets take time to migrate and I think a...