AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms.
- DMA, Ad Agencies and Data Tech Firms Were Clinton Foundation Funders...the ad world show up in the list of Clinton Foundation supporters.
AOLand Hill+Knowlton Strategies each gave between $25,000 and $50,000...
- Apple Beats Google For Top Spot in Global Brand Ranking...Microsoft, whose value jumped 28%. Verizon , which recently announced plans to acquire
AOL, jumped to No. 7 from No. 11 last year. Apple and Google...
- Vox Media CEO: Not the First Time We Tried to Get Re/code's Team...Media CEO Jim Bankoff, the second time's a charm. The former
AOLsales exec tried to sell Re/code co-founders Walt Mossberg and...
- Brands to Publishers: Let Us Check Your Viewability Rates or We'll Stop Buying AdsMarketers like Kellogg, Kraft and GroupM are willing to pull ad spend from publishers like YouTube and Facebook.
- Hey, Google: Put Some of Those Ad Dollars Back Into AdvertisingCompany is sitting on a mountain of ad revenue, but if it wants to protect its position maybe it should advertise more, writes Al Ries.