AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms.
- Asian Buyers Still Active in M&A Despite China Uncertainty...an easier first step." After Verizon 's $4.4 billion purchase of
AOL, the biggest deal globally in the first half of 2015 was by...
- Programmatic Everywhere: Every Screen is an Opportunity Imagine this: You're sitting in a taxi on your way home from work. It's raining, and it's rush hour.
- Display Ads Precede Many Search Clicks, Facebook's Atlas and Proactiv Find...the PrecisionDemand TV-targeting and analytics firm before it was sold to
AOLlast year, said the firm had seen in numerous cases that TV...
- Here is a quick explanation of how a Demand-Side Platform, or DSP, works...and Invite Media , DataXU, MediaMath , X+1 and Turn . Companies providing SSP technology include
AOL, AppNexus, Google, OpenX , PubMatic , The Rubicon Project and Right Media.
- Ten Things You Don't Know About MDC's New CEO...Circuit City), Coremetrics ( IBM ), eCoverage ( General Motors ), AdKnowledge (CMGI, Engage ) and CompuServe (
AOL, Worldcom). 6. In 1992, Ad Age named Mr. Kauffman one of the...