AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms.
- What Digicel's Next-Level Ad-Blocking Means for AdlandOne phone carrier's move to ban ads that don't pay their way isn't a big deal in isolation, but the ripple effects could be significant.
- 'Not Advertising Week,' Talent Shows, Ambush Efforts: A Look Back at Advertising Week 2015 From AOL's Tim Armstrong to McCann's karaoke singers, the industry put on a show last week.
- What Will Win the Ad War? Technology, or Creativity and Transparency?...counseled publishers, marketers and agencies to provide a "better ad experience." Even
AOLCEO Tim Armstrong seemed to agree with that sentiment. "Everyone is spending...
- See Our Five Most Popular Stories From Advertising Week 2015...the most (as of Friday at 5:30 p.m.): 1. Why
AOL's Tim Armstrong Says Advertising Is About to Get 'Exponentially More Expensive...
- Rounding Out Advertising Week With Your Burning Questions...Mr. Stengel noted Tim Armstrong's ad-blocking panel , in which the
AOLCEO said it's better to ask why people are blocking ads...