AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms.
- Microsoft, AOL Sign 10-Year Search, Display Deal to Rival Google's Ad Dominance...an alliance with one of the web's biggest portals. Microsoft and
AOLhave inked an exclusive 10-year deal that will see Microsoft's...
- Creating Evocative Digital Experiences via Visual Content Sponsor Post: How Brands Can Use 'Thumb-Stoppable' Images for a Visual-First Strategy
- Verizon's Internet TV Service May Let Brands Sponsor Your Binge-Watching...during a conference call Tuesday morning to announce the close of its
AOLacquisition . She referred to the service -- whose underlying technology Verizon acquired from...
- Verizon Taps R/GA, Retains AKQA For Bulk of Digital Work...Verizon Wireless and Verizon Wireline, which houses fiber-optic and internet services under the Fios brand. Verizon announced last month its plan to acquire
- AOL Now Has an In-House Creative Agency to Make Ads for Brands Add
AOLto the list of publishers that have gone from selling ads to making ads. AOL has created an internal division called Partner Studio...