LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Take Note of Samsung: Tips for a Brand Crisis...support for its VR device. Katie Sprehe, director-reputation research at
APCO Worldwide, advises marketers in similar situations that if you need to advertise, make...
- ColorComm Makes Strides Beyond Connecting Media Execs of ColorColorComm has 600 members across six city chapters, but the goal is to raise that number to 1,000 by the end of 2016 and expand to 10 cities.
- Can Trump the Brand Survive Trump the Candidate?...the brand," said Howard Pulchin, global director-creative strategy and community,
APCO Worldwide. Mr. Pulchin said Mr. Trump has done a good job at empathizing...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest Public Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....15 16 Finn Partners New York 67 5.5 16 14
Apco WorldwideWashington 66 -4.2 17 18 PMK-BNC* [Interpublic] West Hollywood, Calif...