LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Jayanta Jenkins Named to Top Creative Post at Twitter...points of my career, but honestly, this place will open up the
apertureof what I've done," Mr. Jenkins said. Mr. Jenkins made the...
- 'Net Positive': PepsiCo CEO Defends Aspartame Decision'People get incredibly fastidious about their products,' Ms. Nooyi says.
- See The Spot: Chobani Stresses Goodness In Olympics Push...and Sochi Games. "This year we decided to kind of broaden the
aperturea little bit," said Chief Marketing and Brand Officer Peter McGuinness, saying...
- How 'The Cloud' Helped Shape Clorox's Agency Review and MarketingData increasing drives marketing decisions at Clorox, and becomes a currency shared with partners such as P&G and Walmart.
- Dove Takes on Hair Shaming in New Video Backing Diversity...hair team "spent the better part of the last year broadening the
aperture, taking the success of #LoveYourCurls to a broader mission encompassing all women...