LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's 2017 Agency A-List2017 Agency
ofthe Year Anomaly 2017 Agency A-List No.2 McCann 2017 Agency A-List No.3 R/GA 2017 Agency A-List...
- Creativity Innovators: 180LA...In other efforts, 180 worked on rebuilding trust in the discredited
University of Phoenixwith a campaign focusing on hardworking alumni, and came up with...
- Production Company A-List: Tool...directed by John X. Carey (now repped out of Anonymous Content).
University of Phoenix's 'Voicemail' Director Ben Tricklebank was behind Hennessy's "Mastered From...
- Anonymous, No Smoke, Native Expand Production Capabilities...Grand Prix, Philips' "Breathless Choir," for Pharma. He also worked on
University of Phoenix's "Voicemail," featuring NFL star receiver Larry Fitzgerald, and "Dillan's...
- MTV Names A$AP Rocky as CD; Hearts & Science Opens in U.K....Laureate's Lab at Rockefeller
University. Sniderman, a former journalist, launched...He was previously creative director ofTokion magazine, where he expanded...
University of Phoenix: Alumnus Carlos Ramirez's Story Agency: 180 LA Media: TV/Video