LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sprint Pulls Back Android Leasing as Used Market Dips...phones. Though the carrier still offers $27.09-a-month leases on
AppleiPhones for no money down, the percentage of their customers who rent...
- The Multicultural Problem: Agencies Are to Blame, Not Brands...approach without much fanfare or back-patting. Such is the case with
Appleand their head of Global Consumer Marketing, Ghana-born Bozoma Saint Johnâ...
- Snapchat Maker Expands in London Ahead of IPOThe maker of Snapchat is taking some of its biggest steps to expand outside the U.S., staffing up in areas including advertising.
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.
- China's Citizen-Behavior Data Grab Is a Cautionary Tale for U.S....Administration's PRISM program, which relied on data from companies including Verizon ,
Apple, Google , Yahoo, Microsoft and Facebook in an effort to prevent terrorism that...