LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Headed to CES? Here's How to Connect With Ad Age...friends. What : Native Advertising: A Discussion (and cocktails) with Foursquare, BuzzFeed, Tumblr,
Appssavvyand DraftFCB When : Tuesday, January 8th, at 4 PM Where : The Lounge...
- People on the Move: Jack Bamberger to Head Digital for MEC North America...years in the marketing world, he was also chief client officer at
appssavvy, VP-marketing at Time Warner and exec VP of Kataylst, hired by...
- Advertising Fits Best in Natural Pauses -- on TV and OnlineThe new media have natural breaks in the online experience that marketers can take advantage of to engage with their audience in a place where it makes sense.
- Breaking Free From the Page-View, Display-Ad PrisonDriving ad dollars to websites with page views is becoming a business model of the past, with display ads giving way to messages that match people's activities.
- How to Tell if Gamification Is Right for You...companies is dedicated to social-gaming ad tech. For example, Adtivity by
Appssavvydelivers display ads for clients like Coca-Cola based on player triggers...