LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Great Wall: Steve Hayden Remembers Ogilvy's Chris Wall...reasonable price that he lovingly restored into a showplace worthy of
Architectural Digest(and the highest rent in Brooklyn after he moved to Chicago). Back...
- Watch Drones Crash Into Dummies (for Science)...Green titled "Renovating a Magazine for the Social Media Age" -- retitled "
Architectural DigestUndergoes Renovations for the Social Media Age" for the web -- that details...
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- New Yorker Festival Taps Sibling Conde Nast Brands for Sponsored Panels...Traveler will take part in the food panel , and editors from
Architectural Digestand Golf Digest will discuss travel . The reason? Because the sponsored panels...
- The Media Chart for August 5: CNN Had a Great ConventionBut was the big political party a match for broadcast?