LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ten Things You Don't Know About MDC's New CEO...1973 he appeared briefly in Steven E. de Souza's first film, "
Arnold's Wrecking Co." (De Souza went on to co-write the screenplay...
- See the Spot: Jergens Tries Humor in a Humorless Business...ever umbrella "master brand" campaign for the Kao USA brand, from Havas'
Arnold, includes short online ads breaking today, to be followed by print and...
- Hershey Picks A New CMO...Hershey expanded its creative agency roster, adding Anomaly, New York; Barkley, Kansas City; and Argonaut, San Francisco. Incumbents
ArnoldWorldwide and Havas Worldwide were retained.
- W&K's Harkness Joins 72andSunny Amsterdam, Manggunio Takes CCO Role at Leo Burnett China and More All the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Herve Leaves DDB Paris for Romance, Donatelle Joins Havas and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.