LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- W&K's Harkness Joins 72andSunny Amsterdam, Manggunio Takes CCO Role at Leo Burnett China and More All the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Herve Leaves DDB Paris for Romance, Donatelle Joins Havas and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Mother London Names Balarins ECDs, Robinson Joins Martin Agency as NY ECD and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Fox Taps JFK, Elvis and Grand Funk Railroad to Hype the U.S. Open...little weird from there, jumping from a quick shot of an exuberant
ArnoldPalmer to a snippet from "Easy Rider" -- a film that would seem...
- Matthew Weiner Exit Interview: Don Draper, an Innate Adman, Liked Seducing Strangers...The first person who read for the part, the character actor Evan
Arnold, got the role. The show's costume designer, Janie Bryant, put Mr...