LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Spielberg Teams Up With Alibaba's Ma to Bring Hollywood to China...8 billion, up 49% from the previous year, according to consulting firm
ArtisanGateway. The North American box office had its biggest year in 2015...
- Your Next Pizza Could Be Made by a Robot...perfectly, but not too perfectly, so the pizza still looks like an
artisanproduct," Mr. Garden said. Fully sauced, the pie travels on a conveyer...
- Twitter's New China Head Hints at Her Strategy During CES Asia...known she would speak. A true love knot, elegant handcraft by local
artisan, connects our hearts. #discoverChina @TwitterGCN pic.twitter.com/omGM6K6ZQ6 â " Kathy Chen...
- How Brands Illustrate the Holidays Now...touch purchasing, the desire for handmade and rare gifts is rising. The
artisanmovement is reflected both in the gift itself as well as in...
- You Give Me Fever-Tree: Upstart British Mixer Becomes a Global BrandIts biggest seller in the U.S. is ginger beer, helped by the popularity of the Moscow Mule, which pairs the mixer with vodka and lime.
Smile Train: Grouchy Carols - Unwelcome Entertaining Agency: SS+K Media: TV/Video
Smile Train: Grouchy Carols - We Wish for No Travel Agency: SS+K Media: TV/Video
Smile Train: Grouchy Carols - Oh No No Office Party Agency: SS+K Media: TV/Video