LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Disney, Now Happy with Happy Meals, Reunites with McDonald's...its app, commercials and other marketing; and its food, which now includes "
artisan" buns, for example, and will soon feature some fresh beef burgers nationwide...
- Hershey's Blonde AmbitionChocolate giant aims to address consumer interest in healthier snacks and more complex flavors with Hershey's Gold.
- Tin Can Rally: Behind Conagra's Grand Plan to Update its Brands Make it pop: Orville Redenbacher is one of the brands that Conagra hopes to make more contemporary.
- Marketer's Brief: Ad Production Workers Take on Creative Shops at ANAAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on AICE's ad production campaign and a polarizing poo ad in Australia.
- The Three Saddest American Brands Right Now...but it's going about it backasswards. A McDonald's Pico Guacamole
ArtisanGrilled Chicken sandwich sounds good in theory, but ordering it is way...
Smile Train: Grouchy Carols - Oh No No Office Party Agency: SS+K Media: TV/Video
Smile Train: Grouchy Carols - Unwelcome Entertaining Agency: SS+K Media: TV/Video
Smile Train: Grouchy Carols - We Wish for No Travel Agency: SS+K Media: TV/Video