LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Future of Music: U.S. to Review Rules Covering Streaming Music Fees...leader in internet radio, pays songwriters each time their works are played.
Ascapand BMI, both based in New York, represent hundreds of thousands of...
- New York Times, Washington Post Expand Policing of Article Pilfering Online...legitimately use content, much the way the music industry manages rights through
ASCAP, which helps musicians get paid when their songs are played in public...
- Mood Matches Economy, Times at Sundance...seen here in his breakthrough roll in "Trainspotting") at the Ray Ban/
ASCAPMusic Tent. The biggest distinction in the experience this year were smaller...
- Indie Act Seeks Backup BrandNEW YORK (Madison & Vine) -- So you want to be Mick Jagger? You're going to need friends to lug your gear, a drummer who knows how to count, a sound-proof rehearsal space and a branding consultant.
- Indie Act Seeks Backup BrandNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- So you want to be Mick Jagger? You're going to need friends to lug your gear, a drummer who knows how to count, a sound-proof rehearsal space and a branding consultant.