LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watling Joins Droga5 London, Barkley Hires Jones and More...team won a Grand Prix for "Take it from a Fish" for
Astrazeneca, as well as a Silver and a Bronze for its related films...
- Biggest Brands, 2016 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2016 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2016 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2015.
- Lowdown: Which Super Bowl Ads Might Actually Sell Stuff?...9 LG Man From The Future 10 Snickers Marilyn Source: ACE Metrix
AstraZeneca's Super Bowl ad about opioid-induced constipation was, uhm, stuck near...
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual, sortable Super Bowl ad chart is full up with marketers, agencies, categories, pre-release info and other details.