LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Did Health Lions Inspire Better Healthcare Marketing?...from Digitas LBi New York that won the top prize for an
AstraZenecacampaign. Like most winners this year in both the pharma and health...
- U.S. Agency Takes Home Grand Prix for Pharma...Take it From a Fish," a disease education campaign for pharma giant
AstraZeneca. Sibling agency Leo Burnett Mexico won the top health and wellness prize...