LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Which Super Bowl Ads Might Actually Sell Stuff?...9 LG Man From The Future 10 Snickers Marilyn Source: ACE Metrix
AstraZeneca's Super Bowl ad about opioid-induced constipation was, uhm, stuck near...
- Super Bowl Ad Review: Super Bowl Commercials Are Fun AgainA year after the "Somber Bowl," marketers made Super Bowl advertising a blast again on Sunday night.
- Super Bowl 50 Complete Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in the Big GameAd Age's annual, sortable Super Bowl ad chart is full up with marketers, agencies, categories, pre-release info and other details.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.
- Kardashian Endorsement Fail: Celebrities and Social Media Still Cut Both Ways for BrandsKim Kardashian may have failed to meet government rules, but it's the marketer paying her that will feel the repercussions.