LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Paul Shearer Joins Ogilvy Dubai, Ogilvy Paris Promotes Bodet and More...before joining Iris. Matthew Abate is joining Omnicom's digital agency
Atmosphere Proximityas executive creative director. He was previously creative director, product at Code...
- Top Creatives Predict What Will Win Big Lions at Cannes...and the advertising industry should recognize that. Andreas Combuchen, chairman-CEO,
Atmosphere ProximityThe "Google Self-Driving Car Project" [should win] in the Titanium category...
- Whatever Happened to the Ad War on Drugs?Ad industry is trying to keep alive $100 million anti-drug campaign now that government funding has dried up. Any questions?
- Emirates selects BBDO, Atmosphere as marketing agencies...based in Dubai, has named Omnicom agencies BBDO New York and
Atmosphere Proximity, New York, as integrated marketing agency partners in North America, following a...
- Digital Titles at Ad Agencies: Going, Going, Gone?Swedish shop Honesty is ditching all digital roles in a bid to ensure that staff feels responsible for all creative output.