- Social Sharing of Super Bowl Ads Declines, But Does It Matter?...shows that sharing is happening faster as social media's collective
attention spangets shorter. In 2013, 25% of video shares occurred in the first...
- It's Not All Digital: What Different Generations Can Learn From Each OtherBev Ryan shares some insights for how baby boomers, gen-Xers and millennials can learn from each other at agencies.
- ABC Revamps YouTube Marketing to Better Reach Digital Viewers...to reach YouTube viewers who are younger, often have a shorter
attention spanand are constantly on mobile devices. Best Practices: How TV Networks Can...
- Female Empowerment in Ads: Soft Feminism or Soft Soap?Female empowerment is the hot trend as brands pitch girl power. But are these ads culture-changing or simply "pinkwashing"?
- Why Facebook-Style Big-ism Is Bad for Digital MediaDumenco says we need more tech folks who understand "the history of media and the history of advertising against truly engaging content."