- ABC Revamps YouTube Marketing to Better Reach Digital Viewers...to reach YouTube viewers who are younger, often have a shorter
attention spanand are constantly on mobile devices. Best Practices: How TV Networks Can...
- Female Empowerment in Ads: Soft Feminism or Soft Soap?Female empowerment is the hot trend as brands pitch girl power. But are these ads culture-changing or simply "pinkwashing"?
- Why Facebook-Style Big-ism Is Bad for Digital MediaDumenco says we need more tech folks who understand "the history of media and the history of advertising against truly engaging content."
- Six simple ways to reduce bounce on your B2B landing pages...another way to inject more potential engagement into a short user
attention span. By strategically offering visitors a relevant content alternative just prior to their...
- David Granger on His Greatest Fear, Paying for Innovation and the Esquire Network So FarEditor of the Year David Granger discusses the enduring qualities of magazines, his greatest fear and the precarious topic of one's legacy.