LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Camp & King, BBH, RGA Add Creative Directors...that, he worked at TBWA Chiat Day, CP&B , R/GA, and
Attik. He worked on clients including Bank of America, Aetna U.S. Healthcare...
- Wolff Olins Taps Allen as U.S. President, Lowe Roche Closes and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry
- Scion Hopes Older Target, New Models Will End SlumpToyota's youth-oriented brand thinks it can get back to 100,000 sales a year in the next couple of years.
- As Marketers' Internal Teams Get Stronger, How Agencies Can Collaborate...to the client side. They've left shops like Arnold, Eleven and
Attikfor client-side marketers including Target, Square and Oracle. And tech companies...
- How Coke Persuades Its Marketers Around the Globe to Buy Into World Cup Campaign...marketers around the world will buy in. Mr. Sommerville, co-founder of
Attik, a global creative agency acquired by Dentsu in 2007, said there are...