LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Trade Desk Responds to P&G's Pritchard's Call to Action, Takes Shot at Google...Back in May, P&G ditched its now-defunct demand-side platform
AudienceScienceto move its North American programmatic buying operations to The Trade Desk...
- P&G Shakes Up Tech Providers Behind Global Programmatic Buying...s programmatic buying operation include parting ways with the original tech provider,
AudienceScience, in favor of different providers in various parts of the world such...
- Was Methbot's Financial Impact Grossly Exaggerated?"It was not millions of dollars a day," said Mike Zaneis, CEO of the digital ad industry's Trustworthy Accountability Group. "Not a chance."
- As Marketers Take Control of Ad Tech, Complexity Follows...be part of what they're doing," said Mike Peralta, CEO of
AudienceScience, which helps operate P&G's system. "Now they know programmatic needs...
- Last Chance for Tickets: Ad Age Digital Conference Is April 5-6...sponsor is The Trade Desk, along with support from the following additional sponsors: 4Info,
AudienceScience, Crowdtap, eBay Advertising, iProspect, Kantar Media, Networked Insights and WhiteOps.