LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ex Warner CD joins AvatarLabs, new digital chief at David & Goliath and more.Digital agency
AvatarLabshas hired Anette Hughes as creative director. She comes to AvatarLabs after previously serving as vice president of interactive at The Cimarron...
- How Do You Keep the 'Family Feel' as Your Team Grows?Small agencies can keep their valued family feel by paying careful attention to all employees, promoting mutual respect and offering opportunities for growth.
- People News from Collins, Ogilvy and MoreBrian Collins, president and co-founder of brand design firm COLLINS, has assumed ownership of the agency.
- Monster Taps Rick Boyce for VP-Advertising Sales Post...in 1996. He brings to the agency clients such as * Trailer Park,
AvatarLabsand Oscar winner Barney Burman, as well as many others from his...
- People news from Colle+McVoy, Opus Creative and moreHollywood agency
AvatarLabswelcomed Henrik Markarian as its new director of technology. ... Production firm Anonymous Content added The Purchase Brothers to its commercial, integrated and...