LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.
- Cindy Gallop Tells 3% Conference Attendees: Start Your Own AgencyResearch finds harassment level is still high, especially in the creative department.
- 10 VR Ideas Creativity Loved...New York Times The New York Times opened up a whole new
avenueof content when it introduced its VR app. The paper distributed 1...
- Google Just Introduced Jamboards Into Office Culture...track record with quirky new gadgets -- think, Glass -- so Jamboards might not necessarily invade Madison
Avenue. If it does, everyone could be in a Jam.
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.