LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Not-so-secret agents: Travel agents go by new names Today's globe-trotting travel advisers attract clients with blogs and social media.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future Facebook has another crisis on its hands, and critics look harder at its business model.
- The&Partnership Apologizes After Sexist 'Top 5' Email Goes Public...By Saturday, the email was being referred to on the Diet Madison
AvenueInstagram account, with people commenting anonymously that the "Top 5" email custom...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Random Laughter From Amazon Alexa, and Boozy Coca-ColaPlus, Snapchat's parent company is reportedly laying off 100 people on its engineering team.
- Ad Lib Podcast: 360i's Sarah Hofstetter Gets Voice ActivatedSarah Hofstetter on secret algorithms, Cannes kosher, and why 360i didn't repeat that tweet (don't pretend you don't know which one).