LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV's Most Expensive Ads: Brands Pay for Football and Tears...on October 2, 2017. If ad prices are any indication of Madison
Avenue's confidence in TV shows, this season's new programs are facing...
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89Samuel "Si" Newhouse Jr., the publishing billionaire who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines has died.
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day Four
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Trump's Facebook Ads, Google's Hardware Play and Other NewsPresident Trump is reportedly using targeted Facebook ads to reassure supporters that he will build a wall on the Mexican border.
- What You Need to Know About the 'Likely' Merger of T-Mobile and SprintIncluding who would get to run the combined company (spoiler: probably not Sprint's chief).