LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook Wants to Award Ads That Stir Emojis, Taking Entries in Categories Such as 'Laugh,' Cry' and 'Wow'...On Tuesday, Facebook announced the opening of its annual awards, imploring Madison
Avenueto "show us what you got." Andrew Keller, global creative director at...
- Around the World in 80 Days in 6 Seconds: YouTube Challenges Agencies to Shrink Classic Books into Short AdsYouTube tapped Madison Avenue to retell the most complex stories from Western civilization as a way to show off its six-second ads at SXSW.
- Digital Transformation in 7 Brain-Busting Steps All clichÃ©s aside, digital transformation is a business imperative, writes Shelly Palmer, and time is the enemy.
- Google Will Promote Its AI Assistant Home in a Super Bowl Spot...Super Bowl .) The company is banking on its consumer products as another
avenueof growth beyond advertising, where it sees the bulk of its money...
- USA Today Super Bowl Ad Meter to Open Voting Four Days Before the Game...socially-interactive Facebook Live series that will discuss the intersection of Madison
Avenue, sports and Hollywood stars with witty and insightful Super Bowl commercial analysis...