LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Embracing Aging, the '80s and AcupunctureThis week's Agency Brief includes news from The&Partnership, Circus Maximus, StrawberryFrog and more.
- Super Bowl Alert: Mtn Dew and Doritos Unite, Keanu Reeves Owns a Motorcycle Company...its fifth consecutive Super Bowl commercial on Feb. 4. Reeves is an
avidSquarespace user, at least according to Squarespace, where he hosts the site...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Why 280 Characters Won't Save Twitter...considered a destination for activations. Fashion and beauty brandsâ "arguably the most
avidadvocates of influencer marketingâ "prefer to engage customers across image-led channels...
- Life After Marketing (Looks Pretty Damn Good)How three marketing executives left their jobs to pursue their dreams.