LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fox News' Hannity shares an embattled lawyer with the president he defends on TV...a lawyer with Trump, Marc E. Kasowitz. The president is also an
avidviewer of Fox News and his tweets often appear to be prompted...
- Agency Brief: Embracing Aging, the '80s and AcupunctureThis week's Agency Brief includes news from The&Partnership, Circus Maximus, StrawberryFrog and more.
- Super Bowl Alert: Mtn Dew and Doritos Unite, Keanu Reeves Owns a Motorcycle Company...its fifth consecutive Super Bowl commercial on Feb. 4. Reeves is an
avidSquarespace user, at least according to Squarespace, where he hosts the site...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Why 280 Characters Won't Save Twitter...considered a destination for activations. Fashion and beauty brandsâ "arguably the most
avidadvocates of influencer marketingâ "prefer to engage customers across image-led channels...