LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day One
- Arnold Worldwide Names Icaro Doria U.S. Chief Creative Officer...she said. For his part, Doria said he'd also been an
avidobserver of U.S. culture since he was an exchange student as...
- AMC Bets Viewers Will Pay More to Watch Ad-Free...Preacher" and "Better Call Saul," has introduced a commercial-free service for
avidfans who are Comcast subscribers. The service, called AMC Premiere, costs $4...
- Get Your Aura Photographed: Gwyneth Paltrow Marshals Fans for Goop's First Conference Goop can be an easy company to ridicule, and its wellness summit duly resembled a "Saturday Night Live" parody of a fancy conference.
- Free the Bid: Women Directors Ready For Their Close-Ups...bids. Now that number has jumped to 30%. HP has been an
avidbenefactor as the effort has dovetailed with the company's own stated...