LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Get Your Aura Photographed: Gwyneth Paltrow Marshals Fans for Goop's First Conference Goop can be an easy company to ridicule, and its wellness summit duly resembled a "Saturday Night Live" parody of a fancy conference.
- Free the Bid: Women Directors Ready For Their Close-Ups...bids. Now that number has jumped to 30%. HP has been an
avidbenefactor as the effort has dovetailed with the company's own stated...
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- When Tronc and Oath Merge, Should the Combined Company Be Called Troath?...to the officials, who did not identify the Russian. Prince was an
avidsupporter of Trump. After the Republican convention, he contributed $250,000 to...
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet Brands...more of their money into digital ads, focusing intently on their most
avidbuyers by following their every move around the internet. Casual or indifferent...