LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.
- Vimeo and VaynerMedia Create Exclusive Content Partnership...addition to providing clients access to Vimeo filmmakers, VaynerMedia will help raise
awarenessof the studio, said Mr. Vaynerchuk. He added that he wants to...
- Holy Chicken! Morgan Spurlock Gets Into Fast FoodThe Lowdown has the latest on the "Super Size Me" creator's new venture plus what brands PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Snapple acquired.
- Why Ad Blocking Will Save the Ad Industry: You Don't Want Consumers Who Don't Want YouPursuing someone who doesn't want to date you is creepy, writes Patrick Hopf. Pursuing a consumer who doesn't want your ads is annoying.
- P&G Just Unloaded 100 Brands. Now What?...spending more evenly across months and quarters to enable top-of-mind
awarenessyear round," Mr. Pritchard said. Even Vicks has spread its advertising out...