LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Masters of Marketing' Takeaways: Confidence Wanes, But CMOs Promise to 'Kick Some Butt'Marketing execs portrayed optimism at the annual 'Masters of Marketing' event but they are still struggling with a range of issues.
- ANA Live Blog, Day Two: Not Just Twerking for the Sake of It It's the second day of the ANA Masters. Here's what's up.
- 'Dear America': Marketing Execs Call for Tighter Gun Laws...Safety Alliance, is still formulating its plans, it could eventually run public
awarenesscampaigns, says Steven Wolfe Pereira, chief marketing and communications officer at Quantcast...
- After 107 Years, ANA Breaks First-Ever Ad Campaign...ANA has taken the lead on," Fanelli says. "We want to build
awarenessfor the ANA. We think we have a lot of programs that...
- Baby Boxes Become Finland's (Unintended) Gift to Marketing...the K-C deal as part of a marketing effort around SIDS
AwarenessMonth in October.) Not everyone is sold on the boxes, which unlike...