LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Lib Podcast: 360i's Sarah Hofstetter Gets Voice ActivatedSarah Hofstetter on secret algorithms, Cannes kosher, and why 360i didn't repeat that tweet (don't pretend you don't know which one).
- Agency Brief: Tigers, Tote Bags and Talent...a competitive review. The Dentsu Aegis Network agency will look to increase
awarenessand engagement through digital and reinforce the liqueur's positioning as a...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Facebook's David Fischer Talks about the 'Fundamental Shift' Toward Purpose-Driven MarketingAd Council's Lisa Sherman discusses pro-social initiatives with Facebook's David Fischer in this first interview in 'The Purpose of Purpose' series.
- Deadline Alert: Enter the Q Award, a New Creativity Awards Honor, by Today!...a new strategy, campaign or product that ultimately resulted in increased brand
awareness, growth and sales. This award is open to teams whose roles include...