LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- BtoB's Best: Direct Mail (Single): Jive SoftwareAgency:
Babcock & Jenkins, Portland, Ore. Campaign name: “Spark Something Amazing” Launch date: June 2012 Why we liked it: Who doesn't remember the...
- How Xerox uses custom magazine to get past admin gatekeepers...8220;Get Optimistic” campaign, working with agencies Roberts Communications and
Babcock & Jenkins. Xerox wanted to reorient the conversation, focusing not on problems but on...
- LinkedIn jumps into sponsored content...advertising,” said Eric Wittlake, senior director of media at agency
Babcock & Jenkins, Portland, Ore. “I'm sure their mobile usage isn't nearly...