LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G Shakes Up Tech Providers Behind Global Programmatic Buying...Hawkeye in 2008 and engaged AudienceScience in 2010 to provide its tech
backbone, creating perhaps the first -- and certainly among the first -- single-client programmatic...
- Marketing Technology May Never Consolidate (But That's a Good Thing)Before you start sputtering or twitching, hear me out, writes Scott Brinker.
- Murdoch Family Values: When (and How) Will Rupert & Sons Decide Bill O'Reilly's Fate?...He is viewed by many in the conservative core as the ideological
backbonein a White House run by a president who boasts of his...
- Accountability and Trust in the Ad Ecosystem: How Platforms Can HelpDigital walled gardens need to be replaced by a more open and flexible approach, writes Tim Mahlman, president of AOL Platforms.
- Breitbart-Kellogg Battle Reveals New Risk to Following Around Consumers With AdsWhen ads trail consumers around the web, who's responsible for where they arrive?