LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bud Loses in U.S., But AB InBev Still Wins...S. But the two domestic brands that were historically the brewer's
backboneare becoming less important as the company proves it can meet Wall...
- P&G Shakes Up Tech Providers Behind Global Programmatic Buying...Hawkeye in 2008 and engaged AudienceScience in 2010 to provide its tech
backbone, creating perhaps the first -- and certainly among the first -- single-client programmatic...
- Marketing Technology May Never Consolidate (But That's a Good Thing)Before you start sputtering or twitching, hear me out, writes Scott Brinker.
- Murdoch Family Values: When (and How) Will Rupert & Sons Decide Bill O'Reilly's Fate?...He is viewed by many in the conservative core as the ideological
backbonein a White House run by a president who boasts of his...
- Accountability and Trust in the Ad Ecosystem: How Platforms Can HelpDigital walled gardens need to be replaced by a more open and flexible approach, writes Tim Mahlman, president of AOL Platforms.