LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- M&C Saatchi, Droga5 Expand Creative Teams...production and creative services. Before joining the firm in 2012, she founded
BackboneProductions. The two are former partners at Mad Dogs & Englishmen. Experience design...
- The Most Important TV Shows This Season for Networks and Ad BuyersHere's a look at the new and returning broadcast TV series advertisers will be closely watching.
- What Is a Meta-DSP and Why Should Advertisers Care?Many vendors make the same claims when it comes to ad tech, writes Chris Dobson. Here's what advertisers need to know about meta-DSPs.
- How to Navigate the Programmatic Contextual Maze...The Tech Cookie profile targeting How they work This is the data
backboneof all exchanges so advertisers can target by demographics. Interest and device...
- Ericsson Accelerating Cost-Cutting Plan After Exit of CEO VestbergThe company said then it would accelerate a cost-cutting plan, reducing operating expenses by about 9 billion kronor ($1 billion) per year.