LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Deep Learning Aims to Upgrade Your Smartphone's BrainThis developing branch of AI might not intrigue your average marketer, but tech giants like Apple and Facebook sure are excited.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Random Laughter From Amazon Alexa, and Boozy Coca-Cola...were reportedly changed to read "Strong, beautiful woman seeking man with a
backbone. #TeamBecca." There was even one in Times Square. Is this really the...
- Why P&G's Marc Pritchard Is My Hero (Despite All the Cuts)...anything." That's exactly what Mad Ave has done, relinquishing its creative
backboneand instead making sizeable bets on every iteration of the digital era...
- The Case of the Curious Octopus: The Evolution of the Account ManagerNo longer the glad hander in the mold of Darren Stephens in "Bewitched," today's account manager role is exponentially more complex.
- Agency Brief: World Peace, Yetis and Chicken...a status symbol" â " has a new media agency. Colorado-based agency
BackboneMedia has been named media buying agency of record for the 11...