LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's 2018 A-List StandoutsThese sharp shops get kudos for amazing work and business prowess.
- Arnold, MPG Win Bahamas $10M Tourism Business...have picked up the $10 million advertising account for the
Bahamas Ministry of Tourism& Aviation after a review. Arnold, Washington, will be responsible for strategic...
- Fallon Wins Equinox Account...earlier this year, such as Citi, United Airlines and the
Bahamas Ministry of Tourism. But the Equinox work does figure to give the shop -- which...
- Fallon Fall Continues as Shop Loses Bahamas...spokeswoman today confirmed that the shop has split with the
Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, for whom its handled creative duties since 2003. A review for...
- Syndication Special Report: Talk is Cheap, but Payoffs are HugeAt first blush, "The Tyra Banks Show" may not seem like a model of super strength among TV talk shows. After all, Nielsen Media Research ranked "Banks" No. 84 among all syndicated shows for the period of Sept. 18-Nov. 26. But "Banks," from Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, is a clear winner in Brad Adgate's book. The senior VP-research at Horizon Media, New York, notes that the median age of "Banks" viewers is 40.