Welcome to Bailey Lauerman. We are an independent advertising agency headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We’ve been named one of the Most Effective Independent Agencies in North America, according to Effie Effectiveness Index. We love working in partnership with some of America’s most iconic brands including Cuties, The Walt Disney Company, Panda Express, TD Ameritrade and Union Pacific.
As an agency designed to fuel success for modern marketers, we look for dynamic leaders inside of any given client organization who have big aspirations, great instincts and ultimately, look to their agency partners to help solve some of their toughest challenges – from transforming a category, to introducing a new offering to engaging a diverse set of audiences – we dig in and together, create the kinds of tangible business outcomes CEOs dream of.
And ultimately, we believe that people are inherently good. And, if we do our job of representing the brands on our roster in the very best light possible, good things happen. Consumers embrace those brands and make them a part of their lives.
• Greg Andersen, Chief Executive Officer
• Carter Weitz, Chairman/Chief Creative Officer
• Julia Doria, EVP/Chief Marketing Officer
• Dave White, EVP/Chief Strategy Officer
• Mary Palu, EVP/Connections Strategy
• Marty Amsler, Executive Creative Director
• Abbey Johnson, VP/Client Engagement
• Erica Lee, Director of Media Strategy
Advertising Age's Small Agency awards: Pro-Bono Campaign of the Year
Advertising Age's Small Agency of the Year - National
Effie Awards: 4th Most Effective Independent Agency in North America
National ADDY Awards: Silver
Communication Arts: Online Exhibit, Illustration Annual & Design Annual
Graphis Design Annual: Gold & Silver
Graphis Poster Annual: Gold
Internet Advertising Competition: Best of Show, Best Health Care Social Media Campaign
The One Show: Merit Pencil
Creative Media Awards: Business Media & Audio
Radio Mercury Awards: Finalist
Ragan's PR Daily Awards: Best Social Media Campaign
- Final Deadline for Ad Age's 2016 Small Agency Awards Is April 27 Winning a Small Agency Award often helps bring in new business and talent while lifting employee morale.
- Panda Express Taps Havas Formula to Help Tell Values-Based StoriesPanda Express has 1,900 locations worldwide, only 11% of which are based in malls.
- Good News: One Last Extension for 2015 Small Agency Awards...Via Agency of Maine , North Carolina-based Baldwin& and Nebraska-based
Bailey Lauerman. Last year the crown went to San Francisco shop Muh-Tay-Zik...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Small Agency Pro Bono Campaign of the Year, Silver: Bailey Lauerman...it to create." And that's precisely what the folks at
Bailey Lauerman, our 2013 Small Agency of the Year, did with "Zooglies." The campaign...
JLY27Digital Spending Fuels Media Agencies' Growth
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
AUG3One Size Doesn't Fit All; Small Can Be Powerful
AUG26Data-Onboarding Business, Now Named Connectivity, is Growing
JLY8Crisis Management No Longer Domain of Just PR Agencies
OCT26Marketers Want to Harness Tech, But Many Lack the Skills
JUN5B-to-B E-Commerce Sales Expected to Grow to $1.1 Trillion by 2020
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
OCT28Using a CRM Budget to Start a Loyalty Program
FEB24Facebook Now Helps Businesses See How Many Shoppers Are Nearby
NOV4How to be a Master of Marketing? Find the Right Partner To Start
NOV9A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking
JAN612 Days of Social Media: A Gingerbread-themed Holiday Campaign
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
NOV18Agencies building digital newsrooms to create and deliver content
OCT21A Retooled Website Includes Its Own Branded Content Section
MAR23A PR Partnership That Makes Social Media Easier
DEC9Pass the Account: Media Buying Shifts Due to Digital Trends
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies
SEP9Hershey Uses Tech to Let Consumers Earn Samples, and Increase Sales
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
SEP14B-to-B E-Commerce Sales to Reach $1.1 Trillion in 2020
AUG3New Health Care Agency Springs Out of Affordable Care Act
APR6Multicultural A-List Agency Is Mainstream Success
FEB3What it takes to be Ad Age's Creativity Agency of the Year
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award