We are an independent advertising agency headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. Named Advertising Age’s National Small Agency of the Year in 2013, we work in partnership with some of America’s top brands including Bass Pro Shops, Cuties, Disney, Panda Express, TD Ameritrade and Union Pacific. The results generated for these brands led to our No. 4 Most Effective Independent Agency in North America ranking, according to the Effie Effectiveness Index. We believe that's further proof that big ideas can come from unexpected places -- even Nebraska.
WHERE WE ARE IS WHO WE ARE.
Our bright blue, expansive Nebraska skies inspire our ideas, our work, and our relationships--with our clients and each other. Out here in the middle of America, we're free to roam. Free to to explore new ways of thinking. We aren't beholden to any one perspective, medium, category or holding company. Our only agenda is our clients' success. It's why brands like Bass Pro Shops, Cuties, Disney, Panda Express and Union Pacific--brands who could work with any agency in the country--choose us. Welcome to Bailey Lauerman--the home of free-range imagination.
• Andy Fletcher, Chief Executive Officer
• Carter Weitz, Chairman/Chief Creative Officer
• Doug Hagge, EVP/Chief Strategy Officer
• Julia Doria, EVP/Chief Marketing Officer
• Mary Palu, EVP/Connections Strategy
• Rich Claussen, EVP/General Manager
- Deadline Approaching for 2015 Small Agency Awards...Via Agency of Maine , North Carolina-based Baldwin& and Nebraska-based
Bailey Lauerman. Last year the crown went to San Francisco shop Muh-Tay-Zik...
- Small Agency Pro Bono Campaign of the Year, Silver: Bailey Lauerman...it to create." And that's precisely what the folks at
Bailey Lauerman, our 2013 Small Agency of the Year, did with "Zooglies." The campaign...
- Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...for Advertisers Without Borders Silver: "Zooglies" for Lincoln Children's Zoo,
Bailey LauermanCampaign, B2B Gold: "Are You Built For It?" for Caterpillar, Simantel Silver...
- Muhtayzik Hoffer, Heat Take Top Honors at Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency AwardsNow in its sixth year, the awards show honored the best independent shops with fewer than 150 employees.
- Bailey Lauerman: What It's Like to Win Ad Age's Small Agency of the Year...set of potential clients. In the wake of winning the award,
Bailey Lauermansaw a more than 400% spike in inbound new business inquiries. It...