Where we are is who we are. Our bright blue optimistic Nebraska skies inspire our work and our relationships with the brands we serve.
We are an independent advertising agency headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. As the No. 4 Most Effective Independent Agency, as named by the Effie Effectiveness Index, we work in partnership with some of America’s top brands including Bass Pro Shops, Cuties, Disney, Panda Express, TDAmeritrade and Union Pacific.
We aren't beholden to any one perspective, medium, category or holding company. Our only agenda is our clients' success. It's why brands who could work with any agency in the country, choose us.
As Advertising Age’s 2013 National Small Agency of the Year, we’re proof that big ideas can come from unexpected places -- even Nebraska.
• Carter Weitz, Chairman/Chief Creative Officer
• Andy Fletcher, Chief Executive Officer
• Julia Doria, EVP/Chief Marketing Officer
• Doug Hagge, EVP/Chief Strategy Officer
• Mary Palu, EVP/Connections Strategy
• Marty Amsler, Executive Creative Director
Advertising Age's Small Agency awards: Pro-Bono Campaign of the Year
Advertising Age's Small Agency of the Year - National
Effie Awards: 4th Most Effective Independent Agency in North America
National ADDY Awards: Silver
Communication Arts: Online Exhibit, Illustration Annual & Design Annual
Graphis Design Annual: Gold & Silver
Graphis Poster Annual: Gold
Internet Advertising Competition: Best of Show, Best Health Care Social Media Campaign
The One Show: Merit Pencil
Creative Media Awards: Business Media & Audio
Radio Mercury Awards: Finalist
Ragan's PR Daily Awards: Best Social Media Campaign
- Good News: One Last Extension for 2015 Small Agency Awards...Via Agency of Maine , North Carolina-based Baldwin& and Nebraska-based
Bailey Lauerman. Last year the crown went to San Francisco shop Muh-Tay-Zik...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Small Agency Pro Bono Campaign of the Year, Silver: Bailey Lauerman...it to create." And that's precisely what the folks at
Bailey Lauerman, our 2013 Small Agency of the Year, did with "Zooglies." The campaign...
- Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards: See the Winners...for Advertisers Without Borders Silver: "Zooglies" for Lincoln Children's Zoo,
Bailey LauermanCampaign, B2B Gold: "Are You Built For It?" for Caterpillar, Simantel Silver...
- Muhtayzik Hoffer, Heat Take Top Honors at Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency AwardsNow in its sixth year, the awards show honored the best independent shops with fewer than 150 employees.
AUG3One Size Doesn't Fit All; Small Can Be Powerful
AUG26Data-Onboarding Business, Now Named Connectivity, is Growing
JLY8Crisis Management No Longer Domain of Just PR Agencies
JUN5B-to-B E-Commerce Sales Expected to Grow to $1.1 Trillion by 2020
NOV4How to be a Master of Marketing? Find the Right Partner To Start
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
AUG3Tips for Vetting A New Client And Deciding When To Walk Away
AUG3New Health Care Agency Springs Out of Affordable Care Act
AUG3A Great Small Agency Needs a Founder with Grit
AUG3Three Tips for Small Agencies Working With Freelancers